FOR THE PROTECTION OF OUR EMPLOYEES AND CLIENTS, WE ARE UPDATING OUR POLICY REGARDING APPOINTMENTS SEEN AT OUR HOSPITAL. WE ASK THAT CLIENTS KINDLY ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES WHEN BRING YOUR PET TO OUR HOSPITAL:
1) Upon arrival call us at (805) 656-2287.
2) We ask that you stay in your vehicle with your pet.
3) An employee will come to your vehicle and escort your pet into the building. A doctor will examine your pet and call you to discuss their findings, diagnosis and treatment options.
4) You may either wait for your pet, or sign a drop off form and return when your pet is ready to be released.
5) Discharge instructions will be printed and all medications will be brought back out to your vehicle with your pet.
6) Reception will take payment over the phone.
We ask that everyone please adhere to these policies in an effort to implement social distancing and hopefully keep everyone safe.